How can the parties agree on a Dispute Boards at the CAM?

The parties may agree to the application of the Dispute Boards Regulation through a clause in the contract or through any expression of will to this effect quoted in a subsequent agreement. In the referred agreement, the parties must establish whether the Dispute Board is a DRB, a DAB or a CDB. If the parties do not indicate anything about it, it is understood that a DRB was agreed.